Sunday 28 October 2012

What is 30 days with Jesus?


30 Days with Jesus


What?

This Wiki is to follow a short faith journey as challenged by my minister Rev. Eddie Lee

Why?
I attended a seminar today (28/10/2012) as part of our church's GET F.I.T. campaign.
 The F = Faith, I = Integrated and the T = Training.

So as I prepare to get F.I.T. I decided to write this blog, more for myself than anyone else to read but if you find this Blog I hope you gain something from me sharing my journey!

How?
So the Challenge is to Read 1 bible passage per day for 30 days (hence the title - neat eh!).
Then in line with our church's 3 pillars Belong, Believe and Become we should challenge how our relationship with GOD develops.


Belong
  • How does the passage help me know God better?
  • How does the passage help me understand how God expects me to live in relation with others?
Believe
  • Try to know the Historical setting
  • Try to know the context
  • Try to know how that context fits into the rest of the  greater salvation story of the Bible
Become
  • How can I apply what I have learnt today?
Prayer
  • Write down your prayer as a response to what you learned through today's devotional reading.

Do Not Pray if you haven't read the bible!

No comments:

Post a Comment